Friday, May 6, 2011

random tidbits of news

I realize that I neglected my BEDA duties following Easter and ending with my birthday celebrations over the past weekend. Sorry!! Even though I didn't finish BEDA, I did really enjoy blogging so often. It makes me feel more creative when I have to come up with something readable for my audience (giant audience of 5, that's right). So I''m gonna start using this thing more consistently. I've also decided to join the rest of my generation and start using my TWITTER more regularly too :)
Side note: I've decided that I'm not going to address the Osama being shot deal on here because even though I'm living through a momentous time in history, I agree with the quote said by a facebook user/MLK jr. "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. 'Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that'" and we're gonna leave it there. Instead, I want to mention that, come June 1st, I'm going to be starting my own "Happiness Project" and I will be partially keeping track of it on here.
In other news, I made a profile for this free geek dating website and I think that I sound super pretentious/exactly like an english major in my 'about me' section. Editing that is next on my to do list. Ciao!!

No comments: