Hey! So, Holiday Dinner at my college is going well (it's this really intense choir show/3 course meal). I got back from it just a bit ago. Also, I know that I have very little followers and I love the ones I have so this is for you. I haven't filmed a vlog in exactly a month because my camera thingy is lame and my sound sucks. When I go back to PHX for holiday, I might bum kat's camera off her. :) She(you) can be in my video. Also, I now have a twitter https://twitter.com/LinaMeka. Check it out. Also, thinking of getting skype...yes or no? This technological accumulation of stuff has taken over my life. I now check Twitter, goodreads, facebook, myspace, naumail, regular mail, youtube and this blog. OH MY GOODNESS. dude, I'm not even that into technology, what is up with my lately?? (Shameless plug, and why is youtube a different colour? Maybe it thinks it's special...) BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and a long tee
3. Last thing you ate? blueberry muffin, oh it was so good!
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? any sushi place
5. I say Shotgun, you say: burn it *snaps fingers*
6. Last person you hugged? I don't know :( dang, now I really want a hug
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? it's possible...?
8. Would you date anyone you met online? sure! but only if they lived close enough for me to meet up with them regularly.. i couldn't have a relationship with someone if it was completely based online.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: my lips?
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Um, went to coco's with my family 2 weeks ago...
11. Who is your best friend? I have a few close friends
12. What time of the day is it? 14:54
13. Who/What made you angry today? nothing yet
14. Baseball or Football? football (but only if you mean "soccer")
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? yeah, once
16. Favorite type of Food? mexican
17. Favorite holiday: christmas
18. Do you download music: mhm, although i occasionally still buy actual, physical CDs... it's nice to hold them (y)
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? I prefer clean socks in general
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? they're alright, I prefer elvish, cause I'm that big of a dork
21. Would you date the person who posted this? yesm, he's a cute boy from the UK
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? I don't believe so. I have for other people...
23. Do you love anyone? certainly do.
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? i'd prefer people to just be happy with their natural eye colour. that's sexier.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? no way jose
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? not yet, but would love to!
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? not quite 10 years older
28. How many pets do you have? one, but he's sick, really really sick :(
29. Have you met a real redneck? I believe I have, yes!
30. How is the weather right now? a bit nippy, but beautiful :)
31. What are you listening to right now? traffic outside my window
32. What is your current favorite song? seventeen forever/metro station
33. What was the last movie you watched? it might have been dogma...
34. Do you wear contacts? nopes.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? to target
36. What are you afraid of? losing people.
37. How many piercings have you had? one hole in each ear
38. What piercings do you want? no more for me
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? that the suffix able only goes on the end of whole words and ible goes on altered words...horrible, changeable...
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? double chocolaty chip frap...mmmmm
41. What Magazines are you reading? I'm kinda addicted to magazines, so, most of the girly ones ie glamour cosmo etc...
42. Have you ever fired a gun: i've fired a water gun ¬_¬
43. Are you missing someone? i'm missing lots of people.
44. Favorite TV show? andromeda, dancing with the stars, WOWP
45. Do you have an obession with WoW? non, pas pour moi
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? oh yes, many many times.
47. What celeb do you look like? I've gotten Jennifer Garner, Liv Tyler, Molly Ringwald(?) and Hillary Swank.
48. Who would you like to see right now? so many people!
49. Favorite movie of all time? gah, i hate this question.. i never know my answer...The Fifth Element, possibly?
50. Do you find yourself loved? sometimes :)
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? who hasn't, really?
52. Favorite smell? foods i like, or redzone/old spice
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? ooh, extra butter please
54. What's something that really bugs you? when people pretend like they're listening, but really aren't.
55. Do you like Michael Jackson? i do. he's the king of pop.
56. Taco Bell or Burger King? both, depends on the day
57. What's your favorite perfume? it's actually a cologne and its called cool play from lacoste
58. Favorite baseball team? ny mets
59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? no, 1-800 yeah...
60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? more than 24 hours, but less than 48hours...
61. Last time you went bowling? oh wow, that was a LONG time ago
62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? pretty sure I've slept in a library, is that weird enough?
63. Who was your last phone call? mom, to talk about something or other...
64. Last time you were at work? i has no job.. i'm a student, innit.
65. What's the closest orange object to you? retainer case
Okay, so I haven't posted anything in a while, I was being a bad blogger. I've had a lot of things happen recently and it's been quite thrilling! 1st, "my" fashion show was a huge success. We sold lots of items at our silent auction and the models were great! The only model messup we had was committed by a 6 year old, so she made it cute :) We had lots of different kinds of fashions from pjs to outdoor wear to date wear, professional wear, casual wear and student designs. I didn't get to design one this time because I didn't have the time, money, or a sewing machine, but next fashion show, I'm so there. Anyway, awesome success and I was super thrilled. 2nd, turkey day/weekend was fun. I went to PHX and had dinner with 13 other people (the three families that have been getting together for holidays for the past 9 years). It was nice, I had stuffing, harvest/pumpkin pie, and crescent rolls, all my favourite things! It was lovely. Then I just chilled with my parents for the rest of the weekend watching movies like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (awesome) and Finnian's Rainbow (pure joy and simply fantastic). Also did some christmas/black friday shopping. That was scary and thouroughly unenjoyable. Never again...until I have lots and lots of xmas gifts to buy. 3rd, Sunday was quite an exciting day. I now, officially, have my ticket to adventure (AKA London). I leave on Jan. 6th at 9 at night and arrive at Uni on the 7th in the afternoon! I'm so excited!! I'm going to Venice for the masquerade festival, Ireland for St Patty's day, Scotland, Rome(hopefully), Poland, Germany, Switzerland (hopefully) and France, not to mention all around England and Wales :) Oh, I'm so thrilled! Upcoming, I have a show on tuesday, thursday, friday, sat, and sunday. It's a choir concert and it will be amazing!! Also, I am pretty much moving out of my dorm this weekend, except for the bare essentials, so that will be fun...yeah. Ok, done with random rambling, be back soon! Love You SLLS
Hi! I'm totally feeling so much better!! I got accepted into the Study Abroad Program and in January I will be off to the south of England! Yay, I'm super thrilled. I am working really hard to get all of my applications and stuff in and tomorrow I must get a blood test and all kinds of horrid stuff. ew. I am also super busy with projects and stuff to finish for classes, but yeah. So, now I'm trying to expand my UK vocabulary, so leave comments with wicked British words (I know some already) and their definitions. I cannot gush enough! I'm so thrilled. I have Kat and possibly Allison and Abby visiting me there, and I get to visit people while I'm there too! The Caddows, Jim and Anka, Rene and Jon, Aqil, and Lauren here I come! Also, I plan to visit Venice, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Scotland, Wales, London, maybe France, and Roma. Oh gosh, you have absolutely NO idea how thrilled I am right now. If any of you think of another place or places I should visit while I'm across the pond, leave a comment of where and why! Dude, I'm so excited right now, if I was actually talking I would be rambling incoherantly about all the stuff I'm gonna do :D Bye for now!
oh gosh. today. I am being such a loserific person! Oh dear. The drop of a pin could change my mood, which is not a fun way to be living. I'm just like "why, madeline, must you insist on subconsciously pushing people away?" I'm lame. On the plus side of today, I discovered a blogger, who you all have most likely heard of already, but I think he's funny. go charlie. :D ok, well, I'm going to go wallow, or possibly do hw and listen to upbeat music to make me feel better. Cheers!
Hey y'all! I took a break from Flagstaff this past weekend, to get some stuff done in Phoenix, but fate is a fickle friend. I had arranged to take two photos for my photography book, one of the little mermaid and one of rapunzel, but fate had other plans and I didn't get either of them. Then, I also arranged to make a dress to submit as a design in the fashion show, which also didn't happen. Oh well, at least I found a Halloween costume. I'm not sure what it is, but I will post pictures after Halloween, and you can tell me what you think it is. So, although this weekend was unproductive, I did get to hang out with my parents and see Chandra for the first time since March, so, unproductive, but still totally rockin!! SLLS, Maddie (post script: for those of you who know what SLLS means, good for you, you know me! (; )
Ok so, Kate Watson, I've decided to call you that now, to differentiate between the many katie's that apparently exist in the world, is the one who convinced me to start this blog. Thanks! It's fun! I have decided that, in addition to posting about the goings-on in my life, I will also post fun poems that I write, characters and stories I create, and fashions I design. Yay! ok, that's all folks.