Friday, January 15, 2010

It's a New Year Now

Well, it's a new year now, and has been for 15 days! I just started getting back into the swing of things here at my university, and I'm ever so slightly overwhelmed! I have lots of projects coming up this semester including 4 speeches, a postcard, a poster, a research-based ad campaign for a candy brand, and a gazillion little french assignments, not to mention two choir concerts, and a 400 level class. Whew! That is an awful lot, but I've told myself that I can do it, as long as I prioritize my time, which I am making a schedule for tomorrow.
Among all the school work I have, I also starting some New Year's Resolutions
1. Excersize everyday except Sunday. I started on the 30 day shred program, but I'm on the second floor at Uni and now that I'm back there, I can't do all the jumping things because my RA lives below me. Instead I used some of the quieter moves and made my own routine.
2. Vlog once every fortnight. I have a YouTube channel, but I never seem to use it! So, its a new goal of mine to post a video, be it a vlog, or a funny, or an instructional video, once a fortnight. It will be a super fun challenge, I think
3. I also plan on using this thing more. When I was in England, I used this thing all the time, but I also went on lots of trips and had lots to gab about, but now, back in the boring old town of Flagstaff, there isn't as much, so I haven't been as motivated. But it is a new resolution of mine to post on this thing 2-3 times a week.
Okay, I also want to get clearer skin, but that one's pretty self explanatory. Okay, that's all for now, but I will post again very soon (as it's part of my resolutions), okay?

Awesome: How excited I am to stick to these resolutions. Also, sexy guitar players, one of whom I met tonight.

Awful: How many times I used the word "okay" in my last paragraph in contrast to how few sentences I had.

LOVE YOU BYE!!

No comments: