Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Night Circus

So, I'm reading this book called The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (haven't finished it yet, so no spoilers!) and I'm in love with it. It makes me imagine things I've never even thought about before! Anyway, I heard they're making a movie of it, and so, like many other fans, I thought I'd create a dream cast!

 Celia- Emilia Clarke/Emmy Rossum

 Marco- Ben Whishaw

 Chandresh- Michael Sheen (cause he wasn't actually Indian, was he?) 

Lainie- Carrie Mulligan/Olivia Wilde

 Tara- same as above

 Tsuiko- Ziyi Zhang

 Barris- Paul Anderson

 A.H.- Anthony Stewart Head

 Prospero- Ian Holm

 Isobel- Sienna Guillroy

 Poppet- Dakota Blue Richards

 Widget- Luke Benward

 Bailey- Logan Lerman

 Frederick- Tom Hiddleston

 It's not perfect, but I like it. This is an amazing book, and if they can pull it off it will be an amazing film too! If you have read the book, what's your dream cast?

No comments: