Friday, December 16, 2011

Top Fives

I found this quiz on Tumblr, thought I'd do it on my neglected blog. These answers aren't the be all end all, nor are they in order, but they're what I thought of at this moment :) Enjoy, I did!
Animals
1. Dog
2. Fox
3. Wolves
4. Horse
5. Cat
TV Shows
1. Doctor Who
2. 2 Broke Girls
3. Community
4. Royal Pains
5. Andromeda
Foods
1. Spinach Ravioli
2. Shepherd's Pie
3. Chicken Tikka Masala
4. Tortellini
5. Cherries
Films
1. Amelie
2. Fifth Element
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. The Women
5. Lord of the Rings Series
Animated Series
1. Avatar The Last Airbender
2. Futurama
3. Simpsons
4. Doug
5. My Little Pony
Things A Room Needs
1. Great Wall Color
2. Kitschy Knick Knacks
3. Flowers
4. Curtains
5. Books
OTPs
1. Amy/Rory
2. Castle/Beckett
3. Hodgela
4. Ron/Hermione
5. Klaine
Video Games
1. Zelda
2. Professor Layton
3. Mario Kart
4. Echo Jr.
5. Lion King
Places I Want To Visit
1. Santorini
2. San Francisco
3. Switzerland
4. Florence
5. Macchu Picchu
Things I Couldn't Live Without
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Computer
4. A Pet, even if its someone else's
5. Books
Religious and Meaningful Objects
1. Cross
2. Serendipity Bible
3. Class Ring
4. LOTR bracelet
5. Signet Ring
Childhood Cartoons
1. Animaniacs
2. Pinky and the Brain
3. Doug
4. Pepper Ann
5. Looney Toons
Disney Films
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Aladdin
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. The Lady and the Tramp
5. Tangled
Wishes
1. A Boyfriend
2. 10,000 Dollars
3. My Own Apartment
4. A Pet
5. A Nice Bottle of Perfume
Goals
1. Decorate My Own Apartment
2. Travel the World
3. Rescue a Dog
4. Become a Book Publicist
5. Write a Book
Things I'd Like To Be
1. An Author
2. A Wife
3. A Book Publicist
4. A Maid of Honor
5. A Lover
Visited Websites
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Tumblr
4. The Carbon Magazine
5. Sporcle
Fears
1. Cratures in the Ocean
2. Large Birds
3. Bees
4. Being Alone
5. Failing
Things About Nature
1. Willow Trees
2. Bubbling Brooks
3. Japanese Maples
4. Sunshine
5. Wildflowers
Books
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime
2. The Help
3. The Phantom Tollbooth
4. Ella Enchanted
5. HP Series
Talents I'd Like To Have
1. Splits
2. To Draw
3. To Walk on My Hands
4. To Paint
5. To Dance Ballet

No comments: