Saturday, May 30, 2009

easy exams cause slight stress

So, I sat in my first British University exam yesterday and it was exciting. I got there about 25 minutes early because a) I gave myself extra time to find the room and I found it right away and b) I heard that they lecture you 15 minutes before, which they did! It was the European Society and Politics in 1500-1750 first year history course, so it was relatively easy. I was expecting the worst, I didn't know whether or not it would just be a surprisingly hard test and ruin my curve and cause me to lose my NAU scholarship, but it didn't. It had two source analysis sections (which are basically short answers about the two articles that the examiner gave us) and one essay question, which I answered in a bit over 3 pages. I chose the one on one of the subjects I studied hard, which was the influence Charles I had in the English Civil War. Overall, it was an easy exam, which worries me a bit, but I hope it just means that I did well and not that I didn't do what I was supposed to...

No comments: