Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Emma's Interview

These are my answers to an interview that Emma Watson completed:

Residence: Phoenix


Favorite fashion designers: Valentino, Chanel, Chloé, Vera Wang, Calvin Klein Collection, Elizabeth and Jane by Olsen Twins, Burberry, and People Tree.


Item of clothing you would never throw out: my oxford tee shirt, it reminds me of England


How would you define your personal style? Jean Cocteau said, “Style is a very simple way of saying complicated things.” I agree

What’s your own fashion trademark? I like to imagine that, when I get it right, I'm whimsical

Favorite accessory: My silver bracelet, I've had it since middle school

Favorite color: Orange or green, understated.

Favorite scent: Blue by, oh I can't remember the brand. It smells nice though!

Let’s talk about your beauty routine. What’s your face wash? CVS brand grapefruit

Makeup? bare minerals, covergirl mascara, chapstick, generic everything else

Where do you get your hair done? My hairstylist's name is Jen

Favorite architect: Antoni Gaudí, Frank Lloyd Wright

Favorite destination: Scotland, but I want to travel everywhere

Favorite discovery: Cornish Pasties in liverpool street station

Favorite hotel: I'm honestly not sure!

Favorite luggage: My little yellow 50's suitcase

Most memorable party: My 21st birthday in Flagstaff

When you can’t think of something to give a friend, what do you give? You can’t beat a great-smelling candle or a gift card to somewhere they love

Every lady has a vice. What’s yours? Ginger cookies and milk

Necessary extravagance: I buy a ridiculous amount of magazines

Favorite movies: the 5th Element, Lord of the Rings, Amelie, Dogma, and each for completely different reasons.

Favorite artist: Rembrandt, Manet, Michelangelo

Favorite cocktail: vodka and apple juice

Handwritten thank-you note or immediate e-mail? Handwritten note.

If you have personalized stationery, where do you get it from? I used to get mine at Borders, but that closed so now I just shop at Target for cute thank you notes.

The true hallmark of modern elegance is: Being confident and understated in you attitude and appearance, I think, while still having a little goofy whimsy in you!

No comments: