Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I Want

I know there's been a lot of subtle love posts on here (and on my tumblr, linameka.tumblr.com) lately, but that's just how I've been feeling and what I've been focusing on, much to my dismay. So, to keep with the theme of the month, here's another one!

What I want in a man:
He needs to be:
super open
nerdy/geeky
romantic, at least sometimes
able to sing
funny/witty
liberal
christian or at least spiritual
healthy
spontaneous
mature
close with his family
independent
kind-hearted
intelligent
a gentleman

He needs to:
ask me to be his girlfriend
introduce me to his friends
love animals
want to talk to me often
take goofy pictures with me
send me texts in the morning and night, just bc he can
surprise me with little thoughtful somethings
have real, deep, important conversations with me
have goofy, nonsensical conversations with me
dance with me for no reason
love me, eventually
trust me and confide in me
keep me in the loop

So there you go! That's what I want in a man, what do you want in a man or woman? Write your own blog and then reply to this with the link :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know what you want! Love it.