Monday, April 18, 2011

Beda 17

Whoops, forgot yesterday again. I was too busy watching nevermind the buzzcocks and doing homework (sorta) Here is my list, copied from Lauren, of 30 day movie list, done in one day

1. Favorite Film: The 5th Element

2. Least Favorite Film: Muriel's Wedding

3. Film you watch to feel good: Butterflies Are Free

4. Film you watch to feel down: Full Metal Jacket

5. Film that reminds you of someone: Howl's Moving Castle

6. Film that reminds you of somewhere: Starter for 10

7.Film that reminds you of your past: Royal Wedding

8. Film you can quote best: LOTR Two Towers

9. Favorite Actor: Bruce Willis

10. Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet

11. Favorite Director: Ron Howard, I guess...
AWWW...

12. Least Favorite Director: Michael Moore

13. Guilty Pleasure Film: Bride and Prejudice

14. Film that no one expects me to like: Jurassic Park

15. Film that depicts my life: a mix between Iris from The Holiday and Mark from RENT
IRIS
MARK

16. Film I used to love, but now hate: A Walk to Remember

17. Favorite Drama Film: The Breakfast Club

18. Favorite Comedy Film: Beverly Hills Cop 1,2,and 3, I can't choose
My favorite line from the second one is at the end of this clip

19. Favorite Action Film: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

20. Favorite Romantic Film: Breakfast at Tiffany's

21. Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Film: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

22. Favorite Horror Film: The Orphanage

23. Favorite Thriller/Mystery Film: V for Vendetta
Best Speech Ever

24. Favorite Animated/Children's Film: Tangled

25. Favorite Documentary: Mad Hot Ballroom

26. Favorite Foreign Language Film: Amelie

27. Favorite Independent Film: Driving Lessons

28. Most obscure film you've seen: Blow Up

29. Favorite Film as a kid:its a tie between Little Mermaid and The Last Unicorn

30. Film you were obsessed with this time last year: Dogma

okay, so I have other favorite actors too (McGregor, McAvoy, Zahn, Fraser, Grint, Radcliffe) but Bruce will always hold a special place in my heart. Same goes for films of all genres. Also, some of these film genres overlap, so cut me a little slack if you don't think Star Wars should be counted as action because it's clearly sci-fi, I put it there and that's where it's staying. So, what do you think people?

P.S. I rather want to see this

No comments: