Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beda 6

So, I'm about to hop in the tub for a quick shower, but I remembered at the last minute that I need to do this before I go to bed! I know I promised a funny one today, but I just can't seem to get the ol' funny bone a workin'. So, instead, I will inform you that today is my one month long foray into copycat-ism. Namely, I am full-on copying my friend and trying to go vegetarian+fish for a month and see how it goes. Tonight I had a ready made pizza with goat cheese, spinach, and tiny tomatoes. It was delicious and I got to share it with my roommates! I also bought a bunch of meat-free food to last me until I graduate :) I'll update each blog at the end with what I ate that day. Yay! Hopefully this will help me to be healthier (not as much red meat, fish for protein) and to lose weight as well! Wish me luck!

No comments: