Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beda 20

We're almost done! Only 10 more days! But I really liked this, it's the first time I've actually stuck with something involving the internet. I have yet to finish a NaNoWriMo, my youtube channels haven't had a video posted on them in months (a year?...) and I use my twitter once every 4-5 months. I'm excited that I've stuck it out this far, and only had a little bit of a lull in the middle there.
In other news, I watched Lemonade Mouth tonight, and I liked it. While the romance wasn't always epic, and the plot didn't flow as well as I wanted (sometimes they just threw stuff at you), it was pretty decently acted, they all had nice voices, the ginger kid was adorable in addition to being an excellent rapper (I know I know, cradle robber, I can't help it, he's cute! and ginger!), and the songs were epic. I actually bought the album on iTunes and am currently listening to it and bopping my head. You should at least give the songs a chance. Here: the rap in this one is awesome!
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you liked it. It was silly and random, but rather adorable, and yes, ginger one was the best!