Saturday, April 2, 2011

BEDA

Alright, so I know BEDA started yesterday, but it was a holiday (kinda) and I got distracted by my homework and my scots* to do any blogging. Anywhoo, I was reading blogs today and some of them were about things to be inspired by, and it got me thinking, "what am I inspired by lately?" So I decided to make you a quick list. Ready?

1. A bracing breeze in the spring time that chills the bones and wakes up the face
2. Remarkably good indie movies, see: Driving Lessons, Howl, Saved
3. Home and Garden Television, I love designing my own imaginary places after that
4. Art History, I can't help it, I love that stuff so much!
5. Music, in almost all its forms, inspires me. I'm almost always humming something, and if you know me long enough, you'll realize that my default song is set to the "don't worry be happy" verse
6. Flowers, especially wildflowers and not so much roses unless they're unique roses, make me feel beautiful
7. Trees do as well, especially Willows, Cherry Blossoms, and Japanese Maples
8. Pictures of Faraway places that I want to visit
9. A really good, sweet, interesting, or crazy book, ie: anything written by Cornelia Funke, the Alchemist, Ella Enchanted, Austen, Jemima J and many more
10. Last but not least, people inspire me, you inspire me, and I thank you for that.

See you tomorrow!

*Ah Monarch of the Glen , you make me smile :)

No comments: